Thread: gaming laptop

Question gaming laptop

How much does a gaming laptop cost with high quality Specific?

The most economical laptop in the gaming category. In terms of components, it's almost identical to the ASUS ROG GL753VD, which costs a third more. Among the differences: a small amount of memory - 500 GB, there is no SSD drive, a smaller diagonal (15.6 inches) and poor screen quality. This is a great laptop for those who want to play games, but don't want to pay too much. The laptop settings are sufficient to run all modern games, at least as a minimum.

Feature Value
    RAM 6 GB of DDR4
    Screen FullHD 17.3 "
    CPU Core i5-7300HQ: 4x2.5 GHz
    Memory 500 GB hard drive
    Video card GeForce GTX1050 2 GB
    Benefits:

Excellent value; good construction; You can add RAM, install SSD without violating the warranty.
    disadvantages:

average screen quality; for processing photos is not the best option; lots of unnecessary and pre-installed programs; small disk space.
    “A very limited budget led me to buy an ACER laptop and, in general, I did not regret it. Advantages: it shoots all games at 60 frames per second in fps, there is absolutely no lag and good sound in the headphones. On the other hand, a dirty body and a dimly lit screen spoil the overall impression. "

Price: 150,000