Thread: Is Coffee is bad for Health? Harmful?

Is Coffee is bad for Health? Harmful?

Please Let me know, Is Coffee is Not good for health?
    I love coffee but I am a bit conscious about my health and about additions of Coffee!

Answer Of| Is coffee Is Harmful?

Quote Originally Posted by sufyanofficial View Post
    Please Let me know, Is Coffee is Not good for health?
    I love coffee but I am a bit conscious about my health and about additions of Coffee!
    For years, doctors warned people to avoid coffee because it might increase the risk of heart disease and stunt growth. They worried that people could become addicted to the energy that high amounts of caffeine provided, leading them to crave more and more coffee as they became tolerant to higher amounts of caffeine. Experts also worried that coffee had damaging effects on the digestive tract, which could lead to stomach ulcers, heartburn and other ills

Its solution is simple: Less the quantity of coffee and enjoy, But remember. However, you take less quantity of Coffee you have to take coffee once in a Day. I am Repeating again Don't take Coffee Twice or thrice in a 24 hours.

For years, doctors warned people to avoid coffee because it might increase the risk of heart disease and stunt growth. They worried that people could become addicted to the energy that high amounts of caffeine provided, leading them to crave more and more coffee as they became tolerant to higher amounts of caffeine. Experts also worried that coffee had damaging effects on the digestive tract, which could lead to stomach ulcers, heartburn and other ills

Its solution is simple: Less the quantity of coffee and enjoy, But remember. However, you take less quantity of Coffee you have to take coffee once in a Day. I am Repeating again Don't take Coffee Twice or thrice in a 24 hours.

Coffee has been around for a long time and blamed for many ills from stunting your growth to causing heart disease but newer research shows that it may actually have health benefits. Recent studies have generally found no connection between coffee and an increased the risk of heart disease or cancer.